Thursday, July 23, 2009

cape cod fun!

i love the cape and miss it sooo much. i had so much fun at my old stomping grounds. here is a sneaky peek of one of the jenn's advent calendar tags. HOW cute is he?!! if you live anywhere near colorful creations, you must take this class!!!


my mother in law lives near northampton, ma. it's a very eclectic, cool city to people watch. they also have many fun shops to peruse. i got these little cutie's at essential's. they have a great array of japanese and french import's. the cake is a stamp the says "merci" and the little strawberry atop the cake pulls out and is strawberry stamp!! how could i resist? they're also online and check out their sister site, japanistic.com.



hey, my eye's are open! i'm famous for blinking in pics ;) the best part of my trip, love me my jenn:)

2 comments:

Susie said...

I LOVE the gray tshirt you are wearing!!!! Where did you get it?

jenn shurkus said...

omg.. how cute are those stamps you scored!!?? love the pic of us ;) thanks for spending so much time with ME on your trip ;) *hugs*