Friday, May 22, 2009

You had me at hello!

A Muse has done it again! Our upcoming release, "Summer Fun" is a blast of fun to play with.
My heart did flip flops when i saw that we had gingham papers. It's not your mother's gingham, the colors are gorgeous and the print is so delicate. Now, don't be afraid that you'll turn country or sumpin'. You'll use it with all of our other delicious papers.
I've got to make this a quick one. SO, many A Muse bouches to plan:) Don't forget to check out the A Muse blog for fun peeks. Of course our designers and instructors blogs have fabulous peeks too.

Stamps: Palm silhouette, Warm hello, Skinny oval bl sm
Papers: Buttercup yellow 4-bar, Blue gingham, Orange crush
Twinkle stickers and Stickles distress in Antique linen (for the sand on the oval)

9 comments:

cheiron said...

Love the color combo on this! Pretty!

Lori Barnett said...

I love the water! I love everything on this card. Even the country paper ;) hee hee hee

Becky Rusher said...

That gingham paper makes my heart flutter too, June! Great card!

Dawn said...

Hey, how'd I miss this card? That paper is perfect on your card! Great job, June!

Cookie said...

Cute! I just love those waves!!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute June!!

Laura said...

Love the patterned paper of the waves. Very relaxing!

lexi said...

what a pretty little island!!

Rhonda said...

This is great! Such a cute scene!